Help us keep our content free!
Written by: Billy Splain on Thursday, March 12th, 2020
Wissahickon HS (5A, District 1) – is seeking a Defensive Coordinator for the 2020-2021 season.
All candidates for Coordinator should have:
· Coaching experience at the high school or collegiate level
· Be able to attend both off-season and in-season workouts
· Prior experience installing a defensive scheme
· Must have prior experience and knowledge of running a 40 front defensive system is essential
· Must have prior experience as a coordinator at the High school varsity level or College coaching/playing experience
· Understanding of all PIAA rules and regulations
· Knowledge of the HUDL system
All up to date state background checks and clearances are required. No teaching position attached to the coaching position.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Bruce Fleming, Head Coach at email@example.com
Bruce Fleming, M.Ed
Learning Support Teacher
Head Football Coach
Wissahickon High School
Follow PA Football News on Twitter @PaFootballNews
You must be logged in to post a comment.
© Copyright 1997-2020 PA Football News. No portion of this website may be reproduced or duplicated without the express written consent of PA Football News.
Home | Advertising | Contact Us | Internships